Learn from our screw-ups.
Deana's top 5
- The time I didn't heed the warnings for Mission Space in Epcot and had a total meltdown on the ride.
- Thinking I was cute and wearing boat shoes instead of proper sneakers.
- That other time I thought I was cute and wore jeans on a hot wet Florida day in Magic Kingdom.
- Forgot to pack ziplock baggies for a whole trip.
- That time we took the boat home to our resort after fireworks at the Magic Kingdom and not the monorail. It took 3 times as long and we suffered for it.
Patrick's top 5
- Tried to exit Disneyland's Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin too fast, launched myself out of the car and skidded across the platform.
- Didn't realize that Deana was smartly tucking her Universal Studios ticket-holding lanyard into her shirt. Rode The Mummy with it flapping in the breeze where it snapped off. Luckily, Deana found it and all was not lost.
- Fell on the Boardwalk on the way to California Screamin' at Disney's California Adventure due to the use of flip-flops as footwear.
- Ate the spicy corndog at Disney's California Adventure. Proceeded to pay for it the rest of the day.
- Drank a bunch of coffee before standing in line for Harry Potter and the Escape from Gingott's at Universal Studios Orlando. No restrooms for the weary, there.
Check out the rest of the topics covered on the DISNEY DINK podcast episode 1.0 here.